From the manufacturer
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
In the Box
- Aquarius Water Flosser
- 3 Classic Jet Tips (JT-100E) – for general use
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E) – for implants, crowns, and dental work
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E) – for cleaning braces
- 1 Pik Pocket Tip (PP-100E) – for treating periodontal pockets
- 1 Toothbrush Tip (TB-100E) – to manually brush as you water floss
Advanced Water Flossing Technology
Easy and Effective, Compact Design
Compact and convenient, the advanced design of the Aquarius Water Flosser includes pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation for improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
It includes a 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer to ensure thorough water flossing of all areas, and a water on/off button is built into the handle.
Why Choose Waterpik?
- Creator of innovative oral health care products since 1962
- Original inventor of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- Supported by more than 70 scientific research studies*
- Founded and based in Fort Collins, Colorado
*Independent studies. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2).
Brushing Alone is Not Enough
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the only Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
Essential for Good Oral Health
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach.
One Minute a Day
All it takes is one minute per day to enjoy brighter teeth and improved gum health.
Because it removes plaque and bacteria, the Water Flosser also helps freshen breath, leaving your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
Water Control on Handle, Rotating Tip
- Easily stop and start water flow with the convenient on/off switch
- Flosser tip rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
Floss & Massage Mode, 10 Pressure Settings
- Advanced flossing with 1400 pulses per minute and massage modes give you more options
- 10 pressure settings ranging from 10-100 PSI let you customize cleaning power
Easy Fill, Removable Reservoir
- Reservoir holds 22 ounces for 90 seconds of flossing time
- Add your favorite mouthwash for an even fresher clean
- Top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Store Tips for Multiple Users
- Store 2 additional tips under the reservoir lid